Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Home for sale in CATALINA $410,000

• BRADENTON
  • CATALINA
  • BRADENTON
  • BRADENTON
  • CATALINA
  • CATALINA

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

7623 9TH AVENUE DR NW BRADENTON FL 34209 CATALINA $410,000

2 Area 1,403 Beds 3 Baths 2 Pool 0

Northwest Bradenton home for sale in the Catalina Subdivision . 3/2 with private screened in lanai, fruit and shade trees. Steps to pickleball and tennis courts, close to Robinson Preserve with hiking, biking, kayaking, canoeing and fishing. Palma Sola Botanical Park, DeSoto National Park nearby. Pets welcome. Lot size is .24 acres so you have some room to move! Improvements: 2019 hurricane windows and seamless gutters, 2018 SS appliances, 2017 water heater, 2015 roof with wind mitigation and 3 ton AC, 2015 automatic irrigation system, and hurricane garage door in 2005. Ready for you to move in! Well kept home with two car garage. Close to beaches and shopping.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Flat Fee Mls Realty. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!