Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Home for sale in INDIGO PH VIII SUBPH 8A, 8B & 8C $590,990

• T3334899
  • INDIGO PH VIII SUBPH 8A, 8B & 8C

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

12923 SEASONG TER BRADENTON FL 34211 INDIGO PH VIII SUBPH 8A, 8B & 8C $590,990

2 Area 2,428 Beds 4 Baths 2 Pool 0

Under Construction. The Heritage is a 2 owner suite on first floor, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath single family home that includes 2428 sq. ft. of living space. The first floor holds a gourmet kitchen and café area, perfect for meals around the large island. An oversized walk-in pantry is included. The owner suite is located on the first floor, with dual sink vanities, walk-in closet and corner shower. Upstairs there is a second bath, located between the second and third bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have walk-on closets and all are anchored by a spacious loft area. A 2 car garage, covered lanai, foyer with powder bath complete this home.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Neal Communities Realty, Inc.. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!