Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Property photo (941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

13019 UTOPIA LOOP BRADENTON FL 34211 SERENITY CREEK $729,000

3 Area 2,671 Beds 4 Baths 3 Pool 0

Welcome to Serenity Creek a gated community in Lakewood Ranch! This gorgeous open floor features 4/bed 4bath 3 car tandem garage Energy star efficient home was built 2018 by Meritage Homes. It sits on a lot with no home in front showcasing a Lakeview! As you enter the Spacious Home you are greeted to tons of natural light and 20”x 20”porcelain tile floor thru- out that leads you into the gorgeous eat in dining room area. Did I mention Tray Ceiling/Accent Shiplap wall and Crown Molding throughout leading into the chef kitchen that overlooks the family room with stainless steel appliances including double wall ovens and cooktop 42”inch custom cabinetry Cambria quartz countertops with a sitting breakfast area that leads to the outdoor covered lanai. Escape to the master bedroom retreat with sitting area and tons of light. 2# bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom, To accommodate your guests. Outdoor area has 6 foot private PVC fencing and plenty of room for outdoor kitchen/pool to entertain family and friends. So get ready to start living the perfect Florida lifestyle you are also located in an A+ rated school system! Close to shopping and dining UTC mall in Bradenton or Sarasota nightlife! A short drive to all of our gorgeous Gulf beaches! Come take a look it won’t be around for long!

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Flat Fee Mls Realty. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!