• DUETTE
  • 43164 BRADLEY RD
  • 43164 BRADLEY RD
  • N/A
  • DUETTE
  • 43164 BRADLEY RD
  • N/A
  • N/A

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

43164 BRADLEY RD DUETTE FL 34219 N/A $220,000

1 Area 988 Beds 3 Baths 1 Pool 0

This is a beautiful farm style home on an oversized lot located in the quiet rural country!!!! Nestled in East Manatee county close to the Polk county property line, if open space and storage is what you're looking for this home has what you need! This 3 bedroom 1.5 bath country living home has unique wood floors and a charming brick fireplace in the living area. The spacious 1 acre end lot has plenty of fruit trees and plants in the custom landscaping throughout the property. There is an outside shed that can be used as an outside laundry room or the installed shower aids with the potential for a guest house. There is also a large barn style detached garage located in the back of the property that is paved and has plenty of storage space with 3 total storage areas under the roof! This home also comes with 2 water tanks and wells. You're dream home is waiting, make your offer it will not last long!!! Back on the market at an urgent sale price, last chance to make it your own! Seller is motivated and considering all offers inquire today!

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Blue Orchid Realty Inc. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!