Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Home for sale in ISLES AT BAYVIEW $509,934

• T3326549

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

8605 MERCATOR CT PARRISH FL 34219 ISLES AT BAYVIEW $509,934

3 Area 2,520 Beds 4 Baths 3 Pool 0

Under Construction. Coming Soon for Sale. Now Selling lots in Isles at BayView. This centrally located community in Parrish, FL, offers single-level homes with three-car garages on 60-foot homesites. With nearby Gulf Coast beaches, parks, shopping, dining and entertainment, you’ll delight in a vibrant lifestyle. Robust amenity center, resort-style pool, cabana with screened game room, covered patio and indoor meeting room, playground and dog park. Convenient to harbors out of Tampa Bay and golf courses. Located between Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota. Easy access to I-75 and I-275. Close to grocery stores and markets, including Publix, Winn-Dixie, Aldi, Walmart, Peter's Fresh Market, Corner Market and Detwiler Farm's Market.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Weekley Homes Realty Company. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!