• T3287745
  • PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 07
  • PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 07
  • NORTH PORT
  • T3287745
  • 2699 ORACLE LN
  • NORTH PORT
  • PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 07

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

2699 ORACLE LN NORTH PORT FL 34286 PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 07 $256,000

2 Area 1,191 Beds 3 Baths 2 Pool 0

This beautiful, meticulously maintained Ranch home located on a corner lot in a quiet neighborhood features a unique, bright and open floor plan. The spacious kitchen features plenty of counter space and storage plus a separate dining area next to the kitchen with a great room and open concept. The lovely Master Suite boasts a spacious walk in closest and walk in shower. You will enjoy the private, relaxing screened porch with brand new hot tub, and a peaceful back yard overlooking the privacy fenced yard. There's plenty of room to add a pool! To complete your options is a remodeled storage shed that has flooring, cabinets and electric which could be used for an office, yoga room, music room, she-shed - the options are endless. RV's, boats are welcome! Brand new hot water heater, fencing and hot tub.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Your Home Sold Guaranteed Or We'll Buy It Realty L. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!