• HARBOR COVE
  • NORTH PORT
  • NORTH PORT
  • 542 FLEETWOOD ST #253
  • HARBOR COVE
  • NORTH PORT
  • 542 FLEETWOOD ST #253
  • NORTH PORT

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

542 FLEETWOOD ST #253 NORTH PORT FL 34287 HARBOR COVE $96,000

Area 880 Beds 2 Baths 1 Pool 0

Meticulously maintained and move in ready! Fully furnished split level home with extra long carport and updates throughout. Land lease $99 a YEAR for this home. Within a 5 minute walk to pools, hot tub and clubhouse activities. Residential owned community - buyer approval required. Highly sought out area of Florida in a residential community that has been voted BEST Manufactured Home Community - Harbor Cove - for many of the last ten years. Offering a boat ramp, 90slip marina, two story clubhouse, two heated pools, hot tub, bocce, pickleball, tennis, fitness, storage grounds, wood working shop, crafts and more. Easy commute to Sarasota and Fort Myers. Minutes from the gulf beaches, Myakka River, Peace River, Charlotte Harbor, restaurants, shopping, Tampa Bay Rays summer training stadium, Warm Mineral Springs Health Spa, Cool Today stadium for the Atlanta Braves. And the Coming Soon Allegiant Airlines SunSeeker Resort located in CharlotteHarbor. EVERYTHING you need is here in Southwest Florida

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Realty Hub. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!