• NORTH PORT
  • T3299382
  • Lot 12 JACOBY CIR
  • T3299382
  • T3299382
  • PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 32
  • NORTH PORT
  • PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 32

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

Lot 12 JACOBY CIR NORTH PORT FL 34288 PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 32 $335,900

2 Area 2,249 Beds 3 Baths 2 Pool 0

Pre-Construction. To be built. Beautiful home featuring a Grand Double door entry with an open floor plan 4 Bedroom, 2 baths, 2 car garage. A large open kitchen with large granite island, solid wood 42'' upper cabinets, large pantry, stunning back splash, and stainless-steel appliance package. Pendent lighting over island. Planks tiles throughout living, kitchen, hall and laundry. Luxury SPC vinyl flooring in all bedrooms. 9'4" ceilings throughout, recess lighting & lighting/fans in all rooms. Huge luxury master bath shower with decorative shower walls, 12x24 tile flooring, double vanity granite countertops. Over-sized windows throughout the home, 9' patio slider allows the home to be filled with plenty natural lighting. Large truss covered lanai. Pet wash area in laundry room. Smart home package that includes a video doorbell camera, Smart Hub and security Panel, 2 window sensors, 1 motion detector, garage control with WIFI, Smart programmable thermostat and Amazon Echo Dot. 50-gallon energy efficient water heater, 16 SEER high efficiency AC & heat unit. PICTURES, PHOTOGRAPHS, FEATURES AND COLORS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL VARY FROM THE HOME BEING BUILT.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Grande Real Estate Services. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!