• NORTH PORT
  • 5137 PINSON DR
  • NORTH PORT
  • NORTH PORT
  • 5137 PINSON DR
  • NORTH PORT
  • T3292882
  • PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 51

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

5137 PINSON DR NORTH PORT FL 34288 PORT CHARLOTTE SUB 51 $289,000

2 Area 1,665 Beds 3 Baths 3 Pool 0

Under Construction. Lot included! THIS HOME IS ALL UPGRADED! Beautiful Custom Home with 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, and a two-car garage. The home features an Open Concept split Floor Plan, Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinetry, Granite countertops throughout, luxury vinyl plank flooring in the entire home. NO carpet anywhere! Stainless Steel Appliance Package, a dual sink in Jack and Jill bathroom, impact windows and doors, front and back patios, large walk-in pantry, the stunning kitchen island will offer your family and guests seating for casual meals. Located in a growing City of North Port, close to new Shopping and Dining. If you enjoy golfing, fishing, boating, or any outdoor activities, it is all available in or near North Port. Enjoy Major League Ball Spring Training? North Port is home to CoolToday Park, the spring training ballpark for the Atlanta Braves! Short Drive away from your favorite Sandy Beaches. Conveniently located between the Sarasota-Bradenton and the Punta Gorda airports, North Port makes a great home base for those who love to travel. Schedule your private showing today! PICTURES, PHOTOGRAPHS, FEATURES, AND COLORS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL VARY FROM THE HOME BEING BUILT.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Mavrealty. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!