• CENTER GATE WOODS
  • SARASOTA
  • 5618 CREEKWOOD DR
  • T3342412
  • SARASOTA
  • CENTER GATE WOODS
  • SARASOTA
  • SARASOTA

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

5618 CREEKWOOD DR SARASOTA FL 34233 CENTER GATE WOODS $479,000

2 Area 1,617 Beds 3 Baths 2 Pool 1

Rebuilt home with Pool in Desirable Center Gate Location! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home has a brandnew Roof (including rebuilt sub roof), new electrical box, new pool pump system, new pool screen and painted pool frame, new HVAC system including 100% new venting, new flooring, fixtures, new garage door and opener, new sod, new appliances, much more new but it is ready for your personal touch inside to make this an exceptional home. The large master bedroom features sliding glass doors to the lanai, an en-suite bathroom. There is plenty of entertaining space with a formal Living Room and Dining Room, and a separate Family Room with Fireplace, all leading out to the screened lanai and pool area through sliding glass doors. beautiful newly rebuilt backyard and fencing overlooking the pool. Center Gate is a great location, it is in close proximity to I-75, and a not far to Siesta Key Beach, and Downtown Sarasota. This will not last long on market.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Addvantage Real Estate Services Llc. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!