Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Home for sale in 1350 MAIN RESIDENTIAL $895,900

• 1350 MAIN RESIDENTIAL

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

1350 MAIN ST #804 SARASOTA FL 34236 1350 MAIN RESIDENTIAL $895,900

1 Area 1,336 Beds 2 Baths 2 Pool 0

1350 Main is located on the corner of Palm and Main smack in the middle of where it's at! 24 hour concierge with resort style amenities-heated pool and spa, a grill area,garden area, media center, state of the art fitness center and newly renovated guest suite all just Steps away from all that the exciting downtown has to offer including theatres, restaurants galore, shopping, galleries, music and entertainment. Walk to the marina where you can enjoy lunch or dinner cruises or just watch the world go by in Bayfront Park. The unit itself is chock full of rich hardwood floors throughout, full size closet for washer and dryer, it's been freshly painted with neutral colors, you'll find ceiling fans in every room and modern LED light fixtures. Both baths have newly installed shower heads, frameless doors and sperate soaking tub and the closets are walk-in. The slider in the livingroom has an automatic screen to enjoy the cool winter nights. Pet friendly. This is an owner occuppied unit. Current owner Never rented and has used it very little. Electric is the only utility that is not included in your HOA. A/C has a chiller making your ac very reasonable.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Trend Realty. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!