• T3279451
  • PAYNE PARK VILLAGE
  • PAYNE PARK VILLAGE
  • T3279451
  • PAYNE PARK VILLAGE
  • SARASOTA
  • 2317 LINDSTROM ST
  • 2317 LINDSTROM ST

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

2317 LINDSTROM ST SARASOTA FL 34236 PAYNE PARK VILLAGE $417,897

2 Area 1,267 Beds 2 Baths 2 Pool 0

Under Construction. This beautiful new paired home in Payne Park Village blends vibrant lifestyle spaces with top-quality craftsmanship. Achieve your interior design ambitions in the glamorous and spacious open-concept floor plan with beautiful laminate flooring and huge, energy-efficient windows that fill the home with cool natural light. The epicurean kitchen includes a breakfast island with quartz countertops and white 42"cabinets and a step-in pantry. Your elegant Owner’s Retreat features luxury bathroom amenities and an enhanced walk-in closet. The downstairs bedroom provides a private bathroom and a brilliant place for growth and personalization. With Downtown Sarasota in your backyard, and direct access to the soon-to-be-built legacy trail, you are sure to live your best life here in Payne Park Village. This home is under construction now!

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Weekley Homes Realty Company. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!