Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Home for sale in PAYNE PARK VILLAGE $599,990

• T3261950

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

2229 MUESEL ST SARASOTA FL 34237 PAYNE PARK VILLAGE $599,990

2 Area 2,001 Beds 2 Baths 2 Pool 0

Under Construction. Accessing Payne Park, Downtown Sarasota, and the soon-to-be built Legacy Trail has never been easier than it is now in this Cato home in Payne Park Village. This 3-story, two bedroom, 2 full bathrooms and two ½ bathrooms, and study home offer a glamorous, open concept floorplan. Work from home in style in your enclosed, first floor study. Take your personal elevator to the second floor and take in an Epicurean style kitchen with 42” gray cabinetry and Whirlpool appliances that will support your culinary adventures while offering an abundance of space to host gatherings with friends and family. On the third floor, your sensational owner’s retreat features large, impact glass windows to allow natural light throughout, his-and-hers walk-in closets, and a luxury bathroom complete with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and double vanity – the perfect spot to relax after a long day. The guest bedroom suite provides a private bathroom, and stunning views of mature landscaping. Bring the entertaining outdoors in your private, enclosed backyard with an included paver patio, and landscaping. Outside of the home, relax by your resort-inspired pool and cabana, or let the furry family member run outside in your pet park. You can have it all, near it all, in Payne Park Village. This home will be available in 2021!

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Weekley Homes Realty Company. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!