Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Property photo (941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

1110 VILLAGIO CIR #104 SARASOTA FL 34237 VILLAGIO $179,900

Area 1,058 Beds 2 Baths 2 Pool 0

Location, location, location. Rarely available ground floor end unit. This split plan 2 bed 2 bath condo has laminate flooring throughout, carpet in master bedroom 2019,granite countertops in kitchen. Master bedroom with large walk in closet, 2nd bedroom also has ample closet space. There is even a small office/computer nook with shelving. Full size washer and dryer. This unit is steps from Villagio amenities, clubhouse, pool, gym and tennis. If your looking for a unit with easy access and no climbing steps, this is the unit for you. Villagio is a very safe gated community, located minutes to downtown Sarasota, shops, restaurants and Bayfront. Low maintenance fees $214.00 per month ! This one won't last !

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Flat Fee Mls Realty. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!