Team@FPG.me (941) 932-8866 FL Lic.#CQ1037894

Home for sale in 0555 - RUSTIC LODGE 3 $659,900

• 2577 TEMPLE ST
  • SARASOTA

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

2577 TEMPLE ST SARASOTA FL 34239 0555 - RUSTIC LODGE 3 $659,900

2 Area 2,092 Beds 3 Baths 2 Pool 0

Pre-Construction. To be built. Pre-construction. To be built. Photos are of professional renderings until construction begins. Expected permit completion scheduled for June 2021! Pre-construction buyers can choose from thousands of interior and exterior finishes in our one-of-a-kind Design Studio. *New options JUST added!* Our brand new "St. Armands" floor plan was specifically designed for Arlington Park and the nearby Sarasota neighborhoods. It features a covered entryway AND covered lanai, an upgraded kitchen (including upgraded cabinets and appliances), upstairs laundry room, tray ceilings, and walk-in closets throughout! Upstairs "bonus room" could be utilized as a 4th bedroom if needed. Downstairs "flex room" is perfectly suited for the "Work From Home" lifestyle or for a formal sitting area or play room! Qualifies for our 1-2-10 year warranty program and energy efficiency rewards program. Start the year off right with the purchase of this new construction beauty! *Similar homes are currently available to tour in Tampa and St. Petersburg*

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Domain Realty Llc. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!