Home for sale in RENAISSANCE AT WELLEN PARK $400,810

• RENAISSANCE AT WELLEN PARK
  • 20299 CONCERTO PL #322
  • T3301456
  • 20299 CONCERTO PL #322
  • RENAISSANCE AT WELLEN PARK
  • VENICE
  • VENICE

(941) 932-8866 Call us about this property!

20299 CONCERTO PL #322 VENICE FL 34293 RENAISSANCE AT WELLEN PARK $400,810

2 Area 1,937 Beds 3 Baths 2 Pool 0

Pre-Construction. To be built. The Riviera II is a stunning single-family home offering 1,937 square feet of living space that includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a study, and a 2-car garage. The chef-inspired kitchen features a spacious island, an abundant amount of cabinet space, and a pantry with stylish Linen colored cabinets and Sugar White Viatera Quartz countertops, open and airy. Stainless steel appliances complete this kitchen. Expansive, bright Great Room flows naturally through the sliding glass doors to the lanai. Stylish tile flooring covers the main living areas and study. Tile in all the wet areas and plush carpeting in the bedrooms. Peaceful owner’s suite features a spacious walk-in closet,The luxurious en suite offers a shower, raised dual sink vanity and private water closet. The two secondary bedrooms are conveniently near the second full bath. Up to $5000 towards closing costs assistance only offered with the use of Mattamy Home Funding and Mattamy Home Title. Incentive amount may vary based on loan program selected by buyer. Closing cost incentive can only be used as a financing incentive and cannot be used towards price (i.e. base price, options, lot premium, etc.). Incentives and price can change at any time without notice. Good for sales made through 4/30/21 and close on or before 45 days of secured contract. All tax information is approx. All dimensions and sq ft is approx. Timing to move forward to a purchase agreement may vary based on availability of weekly sales allotments and Intent To Purchase list volume. Please ask New Home Counselor for details.

Email This Listing to a Friend

Property MapSee the address of the house on the map

Lee ForbesThis property is listed by Century 21 List With Beggins. Forbes Property Group may represent you as a Buyer's Broker.

idx reciprocity 941-932-8866 My Profile

Contact Us NowHave a Question? Ask an Agent

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

want more? Get Alerts as new listings arrive!